Catherine Wang, M.D.
June 12, 2014
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Fellowship, Residency, Internship
- Fellowship: Glaucoma - Weill Cornell Medical College/NY Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY 2003
- Residency: Ophthalmology, CWRU/University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio 2002 - Chief Resident 2002
- Internship: Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois 1999
Education and Training
- B.S./M.D. Program - Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Rootstown, Ohio 1998
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Wang C, Levine MR. Eyelid Manifestations of Systemic Disease. http://www.ophthalmic.hyperguides.com ; March 2001.
- Wang C, Wang HS. Role of the Intraocular Lens in the 21st Century. In: Yuan JQ, Milg AL, eds. The Frontier of Ophthalmology in the 21st Century. Tianjian, China: Tianjian Sciance; 2001:212-227.