David Letbetter, M.D.
June 12, 2014
- Ophthalmology,University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2011
- Internal Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2008
- M.D., Medical University of South Carolina, 2007
- M.S., Bioengineering, Clemson University, 1999
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Central Florida, 1995
- Board Certified in Ophthalmology 2013
- Florida Medical License
- Colorado Medical License
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Research and Publications
- Letbetter D.,Surgical Outcomes After Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty: Comparison Studies of Intraocular Pressure, Haze, and Anterior Chamber Angles. Resident Research Presentation, University of Mississippi Medical Center, June 2011.
- Letbetter D, Espana E, Huang B. Donor Cell Density, Haze, and Graft Detachment After DSEK:Is There a Correlation?Poster Presentation, Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology,May 2010.
- Shah S, Bachrach N, Spear S, Letbetter D, Stone R, Dhir R, LaFramboise W. Cutaneous Wound Analysis Using Hyperspectral Imaging, Biotechniques. 2003 Feb; 34(2):408-13.
- Petrosko P, Mankarious S, Letbetter D, Spear S, LaFramboise W. Three Dimensional Myoblast-TisseelBiocomposites, Poster Presentation, Plastic Surgery Research Council, May 2000.
- Massia S, Stark J, Letbetter D. Surface-Immobilized Dextran Limits Cell Adhesion and Spreading,Biomaterials; vol.21; pages 2253-2261, Nov. 2000
- Letbetter D,Massia S, Lickfield G. ABiomaterial Surface Modification Using Dextran for Improved Biocompatibility,Transactions of the 24th Annual Meeting of the Society for Biomaterials, vol. 26, p.505, Apr 1998