Home » Doctors » James M. Jochum, M.D.
James M. Jochum, M.D.
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
Fellowship, Residency, Internship
- Residency: National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD 1989-1992
- Senior Flight Surgeon, General Practice Physician, Mayport, Florida 1987-1989
- Internship: Naval Hospital, Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, FL, 1985-1986.
Education And Training
- M.D., Georgetown University, School of Medicine, Washington, D.C., 1985
- B.S., Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 1978.
Hospital Affiliations (Current)
- Florida Hospital, Fish Memorial, Orange City, Florida
- Florida Hospital, Orlando, Altamonte Springs, East Orlando, Apopka, Florida
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital, Winter Park, Florida
Hospital Affiliations (Prior)
- Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Naval Hospital, Pensacola, Florida
- Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Naval Hospital, Jacksonville, Florida
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
Honors And Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa, Navy Commendation, Achievement and Meritorious Unit Medals, National Defense Service Medal
- Volusia County Medical Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Society of Medical Ophthalmologists
- U.S. Naval Flight Surgeons
- Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
- Captain U.S. Navy, over 25 years service