Myhanh T. Nguyen, M.D.
- Posted on: Jun 12 2014
- Certified – American Board of Ophthalmology – 2008
Fellowship, Residency, Internship
- Fellowship: Cornea, External Diseases and Refractive Surgery – Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA – 2007-2008
- Residency: Ophthalmology – New England Medical Center, Tufts University, Boston, MA – 2004-2007
- Internship: MetroWest Medical Center – Harvard University, Framingham, MA – 2003-2004
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Florida, College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL – 2003, Highest Honors for Research
- B.S., University of Florida, College of Engineering, Gainesville, FL – 1999, Highest Honors for Leadership.
- Florida Medical License
Honors and Awards
- The Leading Physicians of the World 2014
- The Heritage Registry of Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals 2012
- Cambridge Who’s Who Registry among Executives & Professionals 2011
- America’s Top Ophthalmologists 2009, 2011
- Highest Achievement Score on the OKAP, 2006
- NEOS Scientific Poster Award Winner, 2006
- University of Florida College of Medicine Research Award, 2003
- University of Florida Hall of Fame, 2000
- International Award Winner: Golden Key Scholar Award, 2000
- Knox Millsaps Award for Best Technical Paper, 1999
- Best Presentation Undergraduate Research Conference, 1999
- Zarei-Ghanavati S, Baghdasaryn E, Ramirez-Miranda A, Nguyen M, et al. Elevated Intraocular Pressure is a Common Complication during Active Microbial Keratitis. Accepted for publication. American Journal of Ophthalmology. March 14, 2011.
- Johnson RD, Nguyen MT, Lee N, Hamilton DR, Corneal biomechanical properties in normal, forme fruste keratoconus, and manifest keratoconus after statistical correction for potentially confounding factors. Cornea. May 2011; 30(5):516.23.
- Nguyen M. and Hamilton DR. Corneal ectasia after laser in situ keratomileusis following laser thermal keratoplasty. Cornea. Feb 2009; 28(2): 237.9.
- Nguyen M, Witkin A, Reichel E, et al. Microstructural Abnormalities in MEWDS Demonstrated by Ultrahigh Resolution Optical Coherence Tomography, Retina, 2007 April/May; 27(4): 414-408.
- Nguyen M, Robinson A, and Wu H. Canthaxanthine Retinopathy, Ocular Surgical News, 2007; .25(12): 60-62
- Nguyen M and Soukiasian S. Siderosis. Grand Rounds Section, Ocular Surgical News, 2006: 24(17): 110.
- Nguyen M and Hedges T. Optic Nerve Hypoplasia, Grand Rounds Section, Ocular Surgical News, 2006: 24(3): 94.
- Nguyen M and Wu H. Lattice Corneal Dystrophy, Grand Rounds Section, Ocular Surgical News, 2005: 23(21): 110.
- Nguyen M and Duker J. Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Syndrome, Ophthalmic Pearls Section, Eye Net, 2005 Jul/Aug: 27-29.
- Nguyen M and Reichel E. Candida Endophthalmitis, Grand Rounds Section, Ocular Surgical News, 2005: 23(9): 110.
- Nguyen M and Tolentino F. Familial exudative vitreoretinopathy, Grand Rounds Section, Ocular Surgical News, 2005: 23(2): 110.
Visit Me At
7975 Lake Underhill Road, Ste 140
Orlando, FL 32822
Get Map & Directions >